Articulated arm – milling and polishing EMR-F
Machine designed for grinding, polishing, drilling, milling and cutting monumental parts, basin and kitchen boards and other shaped parts.
- Ground surface 2500 x 1000 mm
- Motor-operated lifting of the arm - approximately 800 mm
- Pneumatically operated lifting of the spindle 125 mm
- Main motor performance 7,5 kW (10 HP)
- Speed regulation of the spindle up to 2.500 RPM
- Stable revolving arm made of profiled material
- Leather-bag coverage of all movable parts
- Carriage of lateral pressure for milling and cylindrical grinding
- Hydraulic individual brake of revolving article-parts of the arm
- Spindle with pressure regulation and back-pressure, including oscillation with mechanical adjustment of the end positions
- Double cooling water-supply (central and lateral)
- Additional connection for water and air used for material and tool cleaning
- Movable or stationary (tilting) work-table
- Grinding head, grinding plates, adapters, etc.