Radial arm polisher EMR-BG
Robust machine with two spindles designed for grinding and drilling monumental and building parts for stone-cutting plants.
- Ground surface 2500 x 1000 mm
- Motor-operated height adjustment of the arm - approximately 900 mm
- lifting of the spindle appr. 130 mm, manually or pneumatically controlled
- Main motor performance 3 kW (4 HP) - 5,5 kW (7,5 HP)
- drilling motor 2,6 kW (3,6 HP), 500-11.000 rpm
- stroke drilling spindle - hand 70 mm
- stroke drilling spindle - pneumatic 150 mm
- Cast-iron column
- Steel arm made of profiled material - out of vibration
- Speed regulation of the spindel
- Pneumatic regulation of grinding pressure
- Hydraulic individual brake of revolving article-parts of the arm
- Grinding head, grinding plates, adapters, etc.